Impact the Life of a Student
Since 1999, the Lockport Township High School District 205 Foundation has awarded college scholarships to hundreds of LTHS graduates who have demonstrated academic excellence and financial need. The Foundation’s ability to provide these scholarships each spring has been greatly supported by the generosity of parents, alumni, local businesses and friends of the high school.
Scholarships can be given in memory of a friend or loved one or in recognition of an LTHS class or other organization or special occasion. Annual donations of $500 or more each year entitles the giver to name a scholarship.
An endowment can be established with a minimum gift of $10,000. Planned giving through estate planning affords the donor tax benefits, while assuring the Foundation a solid financial future.
The Foundation is committed to impacting the future of LTHS graduates by helping them achieve their academic aspirations.
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Scholarship Partner?
If you have a loved one you would like to honor in the form of a scholarship or and idea for a scholarship you would like to offer to LTHS students, a scholarship sponsor is a wonderful way to give back. Some benefits of becoming a Scholarship Partner are:
- Scholarship Partners can give one time scholarships or set up re-occurring scholarships
- Scholarship Partner’s name/s will appear on list of scholarships given to entire school
- Scholarship Partners will be listed on the LTHS 205 Foundation Foundation website
- The story of the scholarship funded will be shared on LTHS 205 Foundation’s website and social media
- Scholarship Partner’s will be invited to present scholarship to recipient at the LTHS Awards Night